- Happy Feet Plus® - 365 Day Returns & No Sales Tax
- Happy Feet Plus® - About - Customer Feedback
What makes Happy Feet Plus different? Without a doubt price and selection are two things that set us apart, but most importantly is our dedicated staff.
- Happy Feet Plus® - About Us
Since 1985 Happy Feet Plus has offered the finest sandals, shoes and clogs from the worlds leading brands including Birkenstock, Birki's, Papillio, Footprints, Tatami, Finn Comfort, and Mephisto.
- Happy Feet Plus® - ALPRO - About
Learn why ALPRO is highly practical footwear for professional applications. Made in Germany using state-of-the-art materials with world-class manufacturing.
- Happy Feet Plus® - ALPRO - Footbeds
The footbed is the heart of the ALPRO shoe. ALPRO shoes use the original cork footbed by Birkenstock, which is moulded according to the natural anatomic shape of a foot. It is also constructed from first-rate high-quality materials.
- Happy Feet Plus® - ALPRO - Soles
The soles form an important part of the functionality of the ALPRO shoes. The different sole types provide characteristics such as high abrasion-resistance, safe slip-resistance, and ultimate shock absorption.
- Happy Feet Plus® - ALPRO - Steel-Toe-Caps
The protective function of steel-toe-caps is required for a variety of trades. ALPRO safety shoes with steel-toe-caps offer workers the required protection and they are great for leisure time activities, as well.
- Happy Feet Plus® - ALPRO - Upper Materials
ALPRO uses only first-class high-quality materials
- Happy Feet Plus® - Aravon
- Happy Feet Plus® - Arch Support
The foot must bear the weight of the body and provide the mechanism for propulsion. Weight bearing and propulsion require a high degree of stability and flexibility. The arches of the foot are critical to providing shock absorption and stability.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock - Clean & Protect
How to Clean and Protect your Birkenstocks. Keep your Birkenstocks looking as good as they feel.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock - Comfort & Health
The Birkenstock concept of comfort is based on ﬁrm, orthopedically correct support. Birkenstock contoured footbed encourages foot health.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock - Decoding All the Footbed Numbers
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock - Inside the Perfect Shoe
Birkenstock the perfect shoe. Why is Birkenstock the perfect shoe?
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock - Made of Good Things
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock - Overview
The USA Birkenstock Company started over 30 years ago. Learn more about Birkenstock.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock - The Anatomy of Comfort
When you walk, your foot flexes to support your body. The Birkenstock sole and cork footbed flex with your feet for comfort with every step.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock Benefits
The benefits of a Birkenstock: Birkenstock footbeds are made of cork and natural latex, and contoured in the shape of a healthy foot.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock Care & Repair
Birkenstock Care and Repair Tips: While no shoe lasts a lifetime, with proper care and periodic repair, Birkenstock sandals, clogs, and shoes can provide you with years of comfort. Here are some tips to keep your footwear looking good for years to come.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock Fitting
How a Birkenstock should fit. Birkenstock Fitting Guide.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock Footbeds
Birkenstock footbed comes in an array of styles, offer support for High Arches, Average Arch and many more. Birkenstock now offers Soft Footbeds.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock History
1774: In a small German village, Johann Adam Birkenstock is registered as "subject and shoemaker" in the church archives. Birkenstock History.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock Quality Craftsmanship
The Birkenstock tradition of quality craftsmanship goes back more than 225 years. Happy Feet Plus has carried Birkenstock since 1985.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birkenstock Sandals, Clogs, Shoes and Insoles
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - ALPRO Foam & ALPRO Cell
With ALPRO®-Foam and ALPRO®-Cell , two seemingly similar materials are employed, whose differences, however, become apparent as soon as you start wearing them.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - Care & Cleaning
While no shoe lasts a lifetime, with proper care and periodic repair, Birki's sandals, clogs, and shoes can provide you with years of comfort. Here are some tips to keep your footwear looking good for years to come.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - Disney Branded Footwear
Bring the magic of Disney to your feet.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - History
1993 - Foundation of the Birki Schuh GmbH by Stephan Birkenstock. Arrangement of the first collection for different market segments and target groups.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - Leather Cork Footbed
Of course another part of our highlights are our sandals and clogs with cork-latex footbed. The anatomic moulding and shock-absorbing, moisture-regulating properties of the footbed always provide a healthy climate for pleasant walking and standing.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - Non-Leather Cork Footbed
Our non-leather articles, which are manufactured without leather or any other animal-based products, feature a cork-latex footbed, an anatomic fit and a moisture transport system to provide you with the same high-level comfort as all our other models.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - Noppy's
Aside from trendy as well as classic colour schemes the wholesome aspect of our Noppy® sandals is their main characteristic. Footmassage with every step is key with this sandal. The soft knobs automatically increase blood circulation as we walk and stand.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - Soft Base Sole
Birki's new soft base soles provide an extra layer of cushioning and comfort
between the footbed and sole.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's - Vegan Footwear
Birki’s Vegan clogs and sandals are made in Germany with top-quality animal-free materials – including natural, renewable cork. All of their production is Chloro-fluorocarbon (CFC) and solvent-free.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Birki's Sandals, Clogs and Insoles
- Happy Feet Plus® - Brandon Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Brooks
- Happy Feet Plus® - Buy Kenkoh Sandals to Relieve Metatarsalgia Pain
- Happy Feet Plus® - Carrollwood Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Countryside Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Dansko - About
Dansko is an employee-owned business. They are not driven by financial goals, but rather by a desire to exceed expectations – be it those of their retailers, consumers or manufacturing partners.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Dansko - All-Day Comfort
Every day, our feet make hard contact with unforgiving surfaces. Dansko footwear delivers all-day comfort and is perfect for both casual and work wear. Many Dansko, devotees work in professions that require long hours on their feet such as food service,
- Happy Feet Plus® - Dansko - Careful Construction
Every Dansko shoe is part of a larger collection, or you could say family, whose members share a common sole. This means that every shoe within a particular collection has the exact same contoured footbed, heel height and outer sole.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Dansko - Community Involvement
Dansko is in the business of selling shoes, but not at the expense of future generations. They have a history of community involvement, volunteerism and ethical business practices – whether they are sourcing renewable materials worldwide, or conducting bu
- Happy Feet Plus® - Dansko - History
Since 1990, Dansko has been a leader in providing innovative comfort footwear while standing at the forefront of sustainable and ethical business practices. Dansko is owned and operated by their founders, husband and wife team Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjelle
- Happy Feet Plus® - Dansko Shoes, Sandals and Clogs
- Happy Feet Plus® - Dunham
- Happy Feet Plus® - Earthies
- Happy Feet Plus® - ECCO
- Happy Feet Plus® - Eco-Friendly Manufacturers
- Happy Feet Plus® - Eco-Friendly Manufacturers - Birki's
- Happy Feet Plus® - Eco-Friendly Manufacturers - Dansko
- Happy Feet Plus® - Ellenton Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Email Newsletter
- Happy Feet Plus® - Email Newsletter Signup Error Page
- Happy Feet Plus® - Email Newsletter Signup Thank You
- Happy Feet Plus® - Finn Comfort - Mission & Philosophy
Finn Comfort, one of the worlds leading manufacture of "healthy" footwear. Finn Comfort footwear provides extraordinary orthopedic support with exhilarating comfort.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Finn Comfort - Overview
Finn Comfort is the undisputed leader in healthy comfort footwear for the sophisticated set. They are the standard by which luxury comfort footwear is measured.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Finn Comfort - Premium Features
Finn Comfort: Serious about comfort and support. Finn Comfort famous orthopedic footbeds are unsurpassed.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Finn Comfort - Warranty
Finn Comfort footwear is unsurpassed in the health and comfort footwear industry.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Finn Comfort - Why Handcrafted?
Finn Comfort blends skillful craftsmanship, medical know-how and state of the art modern technology to every single pair.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Finn Comfort - World Class Comfort
Finn Comfort is highly refined footwear for the walking shoe connoisseur. Finn Comfort unsurpassed orthopedic support.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Finn Comfort Sandals, Shoes & Clogs
- Happy Feet Plus® - Finn Comfort Sandals, Shoes & Clogs 2
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Conditions & Symptoms - Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Flat Feet, Bunions, Hammer Toes
Do your feet hurt? How about your legs, knees, hips, or back? Many of these pains begin with improperly fitting footwear. Happy Feet Plus specializes in providing shoes, sandals, and clogs that are good for your body.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Feet
The human foot is a marvel of biomechanical engineering that most of us take for granted until the system fails or breaks down. The average person will walk the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime, which is a long time on your feet.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - Bunions
Although Bunions may seem to be an old age ailment they usually begin much earlier in life. Bunions can be caused by flat feet or foot abnormalities. But most often bunions are the result of wearing ill-fitting footwear.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - Edema
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - Foot Health & Aging
According to the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics, impairments of the lower extremities is a leading cause of activity limitation in older people. Foot problems can also lead to knee, hip, and lower back pain that undermines mobility.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - Hammer Toes
Though you may inherit the tendency to develop hammer toes, it is more likely that the hammer toes are a result of improperly fitting shoes.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - Heel Spurs
It is unclear exactly why and how heel spurs develop, but it is commonly agreed upon that they occur after a plantar fascia sprain.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - Medial Arch Types
The medial arch is the largest of the foot's arches. It runs from the heel to the ball of the foot. There are three basic types of medial arches – Normal, Flat, High.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - Neuromas
Morton's Neuroma is the most common foot neuroma. Pointy-toed shoes or high-heeled shoes are typically the cause of irritation. Wearing footwear with a wide toe box and exceptional support will help reduce or eliminate the pain of a neuroma.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Foot Facts - Orthotic Footbeds
Foot pain is not normal. Left unattended foot problems can affect other parts of your body and may create hip pain, knee pain, or back pain.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints - Cleaning & Care
Here are some tips to help you care for your FOOTPRINTS® shoes to make sure they keep their typical appearance and accompanying you for a long time.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints - Construction
FOOTPRINTS® shoes are shoes that fit. They respect the human foot in all its anatomical and functional uniqueness. The uppers therefore offer the foot ample space to move around in instead of constricting it.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints - History
1989 - There is a worldwide boom in the sale of Birkenstock sandals. Demand for closed shoes with an original Birkenstock footbed becomes increasingly strong.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints - Leather
We only select the best and most beautiful types of leather for our shoes and we place especially great value in processing them in such a manner to make them uphold the tradition of shoemakers.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints - Overview
Shoes from FOOTPRINTS® embody the 225-year history of BIRKENSTOCK, a company rich in tradition, as well as the newest technological developments.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints - Production
FOOTPRINTS® embody top quality. Long-life shoes are manufactured with the best material and the most careful workmanship. The manufacturing of the FOOTPRINTS® -shoes requires highest knowledge and a big technical know-how.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints - Proper Fitting
When you buy your FOOTPRINTS® always make sure you get the right length. You should have a little room left over in the heel and toe areas so that the toes can move freely when you walk.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints - Shoe Structure
Perfect fitting form, The finest in leather, Sophisticated design, Skillful details with the utmost quality, Removable cork/latex footbed
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footprints Clogs & Shoes
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footwear for Culinary Professionals
Culinary Professionals Footwear from Happy Feet Plus. Man-made and Natural Leather fabrics available. Most man-made materials washable up to 140 degrees F. Several certified slip-resistant styles to choose from.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footwear for Medical Professionals
Medical Professionals Footwear from Happy Feet Plus - Man-made and Natural Leather fabrics available. Most man-made materials washable up to 140 degrees F. Several certified slip-resistant styles to choose from.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footwear to Revitalize
Since 1985 Happy Feet Plus has been committed to the concept that total body health begins with the feet. The Kenkoh Health Sandal was the first product that Happy Feet Plus introduced to the public to promote total body health and revitalization.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footwear to Strengthen
Happy Feet Plus provides health and comfort footwear that Strengthens, Supports and Revitalizes. Footwear that strengthens exercises neglected muscles.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footwear to Support
Happy Feet Plus provides health and comfort footwear that Strengthens, Supports and Revitalizes. Footwear that supports provides a stabile, orthopedically-correct footbed.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Footwear to Support, Strengthen & Revitalize
Since 1985 the expert staff of Happy Feet Plus has seen first-hand the life-changing effects of properly fitting individuals with footwear that Strengthens, Supports, and Revitalizes.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Free Shipping on Finn Comfort
- Happy Feet Plus® - Ft. Myers Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Fuzzy Slippers May Not Be Good For You
- Happy Feet Plus® - Helle Comfort
- Happy Feet Plus® - In the News
- Happy Feet Plus® - In The News - Belleair Living July 2013
- Happy Feet Plus® - Jacob Wurtz - LifeWorks Wellness Center Testimonial
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh - Double-Arch Fit System
Kenkoh Double-Arch Fit System combines the comfortable massaging ability of natural rubber nodules and the shock-absorbing qualities of the elastomer midsole.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh - Features
Kenkoh Health Sandals from Happy Feet Plus Features - Double-Arch Fit, Massage Insole, Reflexive Zones, Wearing Recommendations
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh - Kyoto Study Results
In February 2006 a study was conducted through Kyoto University, in Kyoto, Japan to verify the benefits of health sandals.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh - Massage Insole
The heart of the Kenkoh Health Sandal is the massage insole.
The massage insole stimulates areas of the sole of the foot which correspond to all the glands, organs and parts of the body.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh - Sizing
Kenkoh Health Sandals are manufactured to a metric standard. The centimeter measurement indicates the length of the insole at the center line.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh - Sole Reflexive Zones
Nerves corresponding to organs are concentrated in the sole in Sole Reflexive Zones. Stimulating these nerves on a daily basis can contribute to improving the health of organs and muscles. The Kenkoh Health Sandal is designed to stimulate these nerve pres
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh - Wearing Recommendations
At first, until you grow accustomed to them, it is recommended that you wear the Kenkoh Health Sandal for short periods of time (about 10 minutes).
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh - When Do You Wear Kenkohs?
When do you wear your Kenkoh sandals? Since 1984 Happy Feet Plus has been the exclusive U.S. distributor of the Kenkoh Health Sandals. Over the years we have built an exceptionally loyal customer base.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh Reflexology Massage Sandals
Kenkoh Reflexology Massage Sandals at Happy Feet Plus. Stimulate, massage and revitalize. Hundreds of soft natural rubber "fingers" gently massage your feet. Clinically proven to improve circulation, reduce swelling, and increase feeling of well-being.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh Sandal - Customer Endorsements
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh Sandal - Inspiration & Insight
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh Sandal - Maximizing the Benefits
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh Sandal - The Jacob & Jane Story
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh Sandal - The Art & Science of Healing
- Happy Feet Plus® - Kenkoh Sandals Warm Your Feet
Kenkoh Sandals warm cold feet by stimulating nerve endings and increasing blood flow.
- Happy Feet Plus® - KLOGS-USA Success Leads to Expansion
- Happy Feet Plus® - Largo Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Living Green - Grady Pridgen, Inc.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Living Green - HFP Awards & Recognition
- Happy Feet Plus® - Living Green - HFP's "Green" Store in Countryside, Florida
- Happy Feet Plus® - Living Green - Sembler Company
- Happy Feet Plus® - Living Green - USGBC & LEED Rating System
- Happy Feet Plus® - Living Green - WSAToday Cover Story - August 2007
- Happy Feet Plus® - Living Green in Florida
- Happy Feet Plus® - Mephisto - History
1965: Mephisto is established in Sarrebourg, France. The son of a German retailer, Martin Michaeli, creates the first line of Mephisto shoes with the intention of marketing the best footwear money and technology can produce.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Mephisto - Soft-Air Technology
The Soft-Air Technology of Mephisto makes tired feet a thing of the past. The flexible Soft-Air midsole reduces the shocks from walking to a minimum, thus offering protection to your feet, relief to your joints and proper care to your back.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Merrell
- Happy Feet Plus® - Metatarsalgia
Metatarsalgia is a general term used to describe a painful condition in the area of the ball-of-the-foot. Metatarsalgia is often caused by improperly fitting footwear.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Naot
- Happy Feet Plus® - Newsletter Sign-Up Page
- Happy Feet Plus® - Papillio - Care Tips
Apply Cork Sealant - Your new sandals already have a light coating of sealant to prevent the exposed cork from drying out.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Papillio - Construction
Papillio is designed by nature and uses only the finest quality materials and design. Our footbeds are anatomically beneficial and assume the natural shape of the foot, while providing proper support.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Papillio - History
Incorporated in 1962, Montréal based Serum International Inc. began as an importer of scientific medical equipment specializing in ultra high quality laboratory glassware.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Papillio - Mission & Philosophy
Papillio is all about luxurious quality and fashion forward designs. We constantly seek to innovate with the introduction of exciting new colors, patterns and prints.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Papillio - Overview
Papillio is a colorful and fashionable line, featuring the original Birkenstock footbed. We manufacture modern shoes inspired by current catwalk trends.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Papillio - Proper Fitting
Fitting Tips - Unbuckle all the straps and place your feet in the sandals. Make sure your heels are all the way back in the heelcups.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Papillio Sandals & Clogs
- Happy Feet Plus® - Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis is a painful inflammatory condition of the foot caused by excessive wear to the plantar fascia that supports the arches of the foot or by biomechanical faults that cause abnormal pronation.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Repairs
- Happy Feet Plus® - Returns & Exchanges
- Happy Feet Plus® - Sandals for the 4th of July
- Happy Feet Plus® - Sarasota Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Security
- Happy Feet Plus® - Shipping Information
- Happy Feet Plus® - St. Petersburg Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Store Locator
- Happy Feet Plus® - Sundial Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Tampa Store
- Happy Feet Plus® - Taos Footbeds
- Happy Feet Plus® - Taos Footwear
- Happy Feet Plus® - Taos Footwear Care Instructions
- Happy Feet Plus® - Tatami - Footbed
Over 230 years of specialist skills in the shoemaker’s trade have gone into its development. We only use the best natural materials in its production:
- Happy Feet Plus® - Tatami - Overview
In Japan, tatami has been an integral part of the culture for over a thousand years. Traditional mats of woven straw covered with Igusa rushes and hemmed with cloth, tatami were originally associated with privilege, luxury and comfort as only exalted members of society sat upon them.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Teva
- Happy Feet Plus® - The Gift of Health
The Gift of Health. The Kenkoh Health Sandal stimulates, massages and revitalizes the whole body. Clinically proven.
- Happy Feet Plus® - The Taos Footwear Story
- Happy Feet Plus® - The Ultimate House Slipper
The Ultimate House Slipper. The Kenkoh Health Sandal stimulates, massages and revitalizes the whole body. Clinically proven.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Three Arches of the Foot
The bones provide the framework around which the ligaments, tendons and muscles form the supporting structure of the foot.
- Happy Feet Plus® - Vionic with Orthaheel Technology
- Happy Feet Plus® - Win Free Kenkoh Massage Sandals!
- Time Correction Request