KlogsUSA Molded Polyurethane Uppers
- Both the outsole and footbed are made from a proprietary polyurethane formula that provides exceptional shock absorption and superior energy return.
- KlogsUSA industrial-strength polyurethane is excellent for slip resistance and oil resistance.
- All styles come with a full-length cushioned, removable, anti-microbial footbed.
- Insoles are certified latex free.
- Lightweight and flexible with a molded contour toe grip to increase stability.
- Offer wider toe boxes for a natural bare-foot feeel.
- Designed with a deep heel cup to accomodate a variety of orthotics and arch support inserts.
- Can be autoclaved up to 130° Fahrenheit.
- Easily cleaned with soap and warm water.
- White polyurethane KlogsUSA are molded using Perma-White technology, ensuring the white KlogsUSA stay brighter 10 times longer than the competition.
Proven Slip Resistance
All KlogsUSA styles were tested for slip resistance against the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) F489-96 standard using the James machine (the James method is the test recognized by the U.S. Postal Service). Testing was conducted under dry, wet, and oily surface conditions using red quarry tile. The results? KlogsUSA exceeded the standards in workplace environments resembling these conditions.
Klogs - "The World's Most Komfortable Shoe"™
Klogs has always had one goal - to be "The World's Most Komfortable Shoe"™. This has been their mission since they molded their first "WOW" Komfort polyurethane Klog in 1999. Since then they have added new brands, each with their own unique qualities and styles, to enhance the Komfort experience for their customers.
Rest assured, you will find "WOW" Komfort in every style. All of their brands are designed with outsoles and footbeds made from a proprietary polyurethane formula that provides exceptional shock absorption and superior energy return.