Posts Tagged ‘sandals’
Celebration starts April 18, 2013 and ends on April 28, 2013. Come in to a local store to take advantage of this great offer and “Walk the Earth with Happy Feet!”
Also don’t forget our stores are also still running the Select 2 of any style, any size any brand and get $20 off until April 21, 2013. So hurry up and get inside for your 2 pair deal!
Interesting Birkenstock Fact: 1996: Birkenstock USA celebrates its 30th anniversary. Birkenstock offers almost 300 style/color combinations, and the footwear is distributed to millions of people throughout the United States.
Every Shoe, Sandal, Clog and Orthotic is on sale! Save $10-$20-$30 NOW on virtually everything in our stores, but only at one of our 9 Florida retail locations.
Hurry in today. The sale ends November 18.
While at Happy Feet Plus stores ask for a FREE digital foot analysis. The analysis identifies “hot” spots on the soles of your feet and helps the Healthy Footwear Specialist select footwear to help you feel better.
End of Summer Savings on 7 Papillio Sandals
Wow! Seven special sandals from Papillio, by Birkenstock, discounted $10 or $20.
If you’re familiar with Papillio you know that their styles are mostly seasonal and produced with limited quantities. These seven sandals are available for immediate shipment and quantities are diminishing. Get yours today and save on some very cool sandals with the famous Papillio cork and latex footbed.
Only 4 more days to Save $10 on Birkenstock Mayari & Granada Birko-Flor or Birkibuc Sandals
You have until Thursday night to save $10 on the purchase of Birkenstock Mayari and Granada Birko-Flor or Birkibuc sandals. That means, for only $69.99 you can own a classic Birkenstock that fits your taste. With so many sweet colors to choose from you’re sure to find one, and maybe more, that you’ll love to own. As always, shipping is FREE at Happy Feet Plus.
Don’t delay. This sale will disappear soon.
Who better to comment on the quality and comfort of Finn Comfort footwear than our loyal customers?
Here are just a few of the hundreds of happy customers who have taken time to supply us with comments about Finn Comfort footwear. We really appreciate the positive feedback not only about our website and our customer service, but especially about the products we represent.
Right now we are featuring all of our Finn Comfort products – boots, shoes, sandals, clogs and footbeds – at great savings.
Click Here to view all of our Finn Comfort items. Enjoy the savings!
- Several year ago I suffered with plantar faciitis. After cortizone injections offered no relief, I turned to FC sandals (Orb). To my amazement w/in a month or so I felt 95% better. Just recently, I started having issues with pain in the ball of my foot. Once again I have turned to FC. As long as I have them on, I experience NO PAIN. I am certain it will be a matter of time and my problem will be 100% alleviated. True they are expensive, but hands down it is a far less expensive course than surgery!
- The name says it all. I had foot surgery soon after receiving my order. I’m in my second week of recovery and these shoes (Jamaica) offer unforgettable comfort, on both feet.
- Have worn this style (Vaasa) for over 30 years and still love it!
- Fit was perfect. I like being able to adjust the straps when my feet swell. Sizing was accurate. I found the shoe (Jamiaca) I was looking for very easily. Check out was easy as well. The price was better than any other website.
- Your website is by far the best source for Finn Comfort shoes! I have been wearing Finn Comfort Shoes for over 20 years. Nothing else compares. Size 46 always fits from the first day. As a bonus your prices are the lowest available.
- This is the most comfortable pair of shoes (Vaasa) I have ever had. I feel I can walk fore ever in these shoes and I have. No other shoe comes close for a everyday shoe, Don’t miss this one.
- This is my sixth pair of Finns (Jamaica). They are one of the few shoes that will fit my high arch and let me adjust the pressure across my bunions. Thank you for carrying this brand.
- I like these shoes (Orb) very much. In three weeks my plantar fasciitis has improved dramatically- one foot is nearly back to normal and the other is about 75% better. I plan to buy Finn shoes for most all of my needs in the future. Fit is good, but I am between 38 and 39- 38 just barely long enough with thin socks; 39 a little big without thicker socks- so I went with the 38 and thin socks.
We’ve got two big ways to SAVE.
For a limited time we’re taking $30 off of all soft footbed Birkenstock styles. That’s right, all Birkenstock shoes, sandals and clogs with the famous soft footbed are on sale now. Don’t miss this opportunity to grab a pair for you and someone you love.
Well, we’re back.
It’s been quite a hiatus, but we’re ready to get back to blogging about foot and shoe stuff.
To ease back into the saddle we thought we’d share a video we came across while channel surfing the other day. Take a look. And smile.
Although the weather outside is getting cooler, it’s warm enough inside to still wear your Birkenstock sandals. This week I’ve selected Birkenstock’s Hunter Leather Arizona with a soft footbed. Top quality leather, super soft footbed, and 25% off. Get yours now before the holiday rush.
We occasionally get calls from customers who don’t understand the Birkenstock box and footbed labeling. Here’s a short tutorial that should clear up most of your questions.
The important elements on the BOX LABELS include:
Likewise, all Birkenstock brand FOOTBEDS carry very similar markings:
OK, let’s take them one at a time.
The Width Footprint may display one of three images:
All item numbers (on the box labels) end in either a 1, 2, or 3. Items ending in “1″ are regular width. Items that end in “2″ are medium width, and those that end in “3″ are narrow width.
The sizing information (B) provides length references. The top number represents the Euro size. Euro sizing does not differentiate between men’s and women’s – a size 42 is a size 42 whether it is a men’s style, a women’s style, or a unisex style.
The middle number is the metric measure. It is an absolute measurement in millimeters. Typically this measure is from the back edge of the heel cup to the front edge of the footbed “lip”.
The bottom number(s) is the U.S. sizing. Normally it will list the ladies size equivalent (L) and the men’s size equivalent (M). In the smallest and largest sizes only a ladies or men’s size may be shown.
Finally, many but not all footbeds will have a manufacturing run sequence number (D). This has nothing to do with size. It is a sequential number used during manufacturing to keep left and right shoes matched up. This number ensures that the carefully selected matched leather for left and right shoes is kept together.
Hopefully this will help you get the right fit whether you’re buying for the first time or the hundredth time.
Great footwear at great prices. What a great deal! Stop by a Happy Feet Plus store near you and save.