Archive for the ‘Insoles’ Category
SAVE $10 on Kenkoh Sandals and on all Orthotics. All orthotics by Birkenstock, Finn Comfort and Aetrex are on sale. You can get comfort and relief for as low as $49.99, but only at one of our 9 Florida retail locations.
In addition, our best-selling product – the Kenkoh Therapeutic Massage Sandals – are on sale for only $89.99. You can choose from one of five styles that fit your personal preference.
While at Happy Feet Plus stores ask for a FREE digital foot analysis. The analysis identifies “hot” spots on the soles of your feet and helps the Healthy Footwear Specialist select footwear to help you feel better.
You may have heard about orthotics or custom insoles.
Do you know what they do and why it’s a good idea to use them?
If not read on.
There are many different types of effective foot orthotics. Some are custom made while others are over-the-counter and designed for specific foot types and symptoms. Depending on your particular needs, your doctor or health professional may recommend orthotics for your feet.
The goals of orthotics are to make your feet feel comfortable in your shoes at all times, while preventing foot pain and providing proper body alignment. With the right orthotic style, you’ll benefit from shock absorption, arch support, cushioning and pressure redistribution.
In combination with proper footwear, orthotics can help you achieve maximum foot comfort and prevent unnecessary injuries to help you maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
Who better to comment on the quality and comfort of Finn Comfort footwear than our loyal customers?
Here are just a few of the hundreds of happy customers who have taken time to supply us with comments about Finn Comfort footwear. We really appreciate the positive feedback not only about our website and our customer service, but especially about the products we represent.
Right now we are featuring all of our Finn Comfort products – boots, shoes, sandals, clogs and footbeds – at great savings.
Click Here to view all of our Finn Comfort items. Enjoy the savings!
- Several year ago I suffered with plantar faciitis. After cortizone injections offered no relief, I turned to FC sandals (Orb). To my amazement w/in a month or so I felt 95% better. Just recently, I started having issues with pain in the ball of my foot. Once again I have turned to FC. As long as I have them on, I experience NO PAIN. I am certain it will be a matter of time and my problem will be 100% alleviated. True they are expensive, but hands down it is a far less expensive course than surgery!
- The name says it all. I had foot surgery soon after receiving my order. I’m in my second week of recovery and these shoes (Jamaica) offer unforgettable comfort, on both feet.
- Have worn this style (Vaasa) for over 30 years and still love it!
- Fit was perfect. I like being able to adjust the straps when my feet swell. Sizing was accurate. I found the shoe (Jamiaca) I was looking for very easily. Check out was easy as well. The price was better than any other website.
- Your website is by far the best source for Finn Comfort shoes! I have been wearing Finn Comfort Shoes for over 20 years. Nothing else compares. Size 46 always fits from the first day. As a bonus your prices are the lowest available.
- This is the most comfortable pair of shoes (Vaasa) I have ever had. I feel I can walk fore ever in these shoes and I have. No other shoe comes close for a everyday shoe, Don’t miss this one.
- This is my sixth pair of Finns (Jamaica). They are one of the few shoes that will fit my high arch and let me adjust the pressure across my bunions. Thank you for carrying this brand.
- I like these shoes (Orb) very much. In three weeks my plantar fasciitis has improved dramatically- one foot is nearly back to normal and the other is about 75% better. I plan to buy Finn shoes for most all of my needs in the future. Fit is good, but I am between 38 and 39- 38 just barely long enough with thin socks; 39 a little big without thicker socks- so I went with the 38 and thin socks.
Birkenstock brands epitomize basic footwear at its very best. German-based shoe distributor Birkenstock Orthopädie GmbH & Co. KG has been serving the public’s podiatric needs since 1774. For over two centuries, all high-quality product offerings have echoed founder Johann Adam Birkenstock’s personal philosophy: “No smoke; no mirrors; no gizmos – just great footwear”.
Johann’s grandson Konrad expounded upon his ancestor’s brilliance by devising a revolutionary footwear concept in 1897. Konrad’s overriding objective was designing shoes with shapes that conform to the human foot’s natural curvature. His ambitious obsession spawned the then-novel theory that shoes made for close mimicry of the human foot’s internal anatomy offer the most comfort. In 1902, Konrad’s hypothesis concretized into the world’s first mass-produced contoured insole.
The rest is history. Konrad’s introduction of footwear with integrated arch supports that feature broad aesthetic appeal and functionality has made the Birkenstock brand famous for generations.
Answering a perennial footwear paradox
Finding a material with sufficient rigidity that provides adequate support while retaining sufficient flexibility for extended wearing comfort has posed a perpetual challenge for commercial shoemakers.
The Birkenstock blue footbed is a contemporary solution to this ancient anatomical riddle. These innovative inserts offer outstanding support while facilitating full foot mobility and optimal interaction of all internal podiatric structures.
Taking foot comfort to new levels
Compatibility with a vast array of non-brand footwear is the most valuable Birkenstock footbed aspect. These removable insoles feature only the best quality of construction and material components. Primary cork-based construction provides a light weight platform of support and shock absorbency without creating foot fatigue.
Amazing arch and heel support
Each specially designed Birkenstock Blue footbed also provides pronounced support for all three major foot arches. Medial and lateral arches running lengthwise along the foot surfaces function in perfect podiatric harmony with crosswise metatarsal arch movements.
Specially contoured Birkenstock Blue arch supports also include deep heel cutouts that help relieve plantar discomfort and heel pain. A built-in lining and outer coverage of 100 percent genuine silk provides moisture resistance and is easily removable for periodic hand washing.
A dynamic duo of comfort and style
In addition to various widths from narrow to wide that fit any shoe size, Birkenstock Blue arch supports come in two distinctive designs to suit individual needs and lifestyles.
Birkenstock’s Blue casual foot beds are intended for insertion into flat shoes that feature identical heel and toe levels. Typical footwear formats include regular sneakers, basketball and cross-training sports shoes as well as many casual and dress shoe styles.
Birkenstock’s heeled arch supports feature elevated forefoot support. This format is most suitable for work, hiking, dress, or casual boots in addition to many dress and casual low-heel shoe styles. Birkenstock Blue foot bed supports accommodate heels heights of up to 15 centimeters. Such versatility ensures their compatibility with a wide variety of heeled shoe styles.
A terrific trifurcation of tremendous support
All Birkenstock Blue arch supports offer outstanding support and optimal spinal alignment by way of supporting all three of the major foot arches. This comprehensive reinforcement regime is not so obtrusive as to obstruct free foot movement while walking or running, however.
People with medial arch heights falling within low-to-medium ranges readily appreciate the additional support and comfort of these non-plastic platforms.
And when it comes to the foot beds in the shoes and sandals, Cork’s natural contouring properties and rapid molding amenability keep “break in” time associated with other alternatives to a minimum. Dual layered Jute fibers add moisture resistance and strength for easy resoling.
Soft suede veneers are valuable foot comforters that continuously soothe and protect the body’s anatomical supportive structures.