Klogs Textile Uppers
- Outsoles and footbeds are made from a proprietary polyurethane formula that provides exceptional shock absorption and superior energy return.
- Industrial strength polyurethane is excellent for slip resistance and oil resistance. Slip resistance tests were carried out by an independent leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry. All KLOGS styles were tested for slip resistance against the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) F489-96 standard using the James machine (the James method is the test recognized by the U.S. Postal Service). Testing was conducted under dry, wet, and oily surface conditions using red quarry tile. The results? KLOGS exceeded the standards in workplace environments resembling these conditions.
- Insoles are certified latex free.
- Klogs are lightweight and flexible with a molded contour toe grip to increase stability.
- Klogs styles offer wider toe boxes for a natural bare-foot feel.
- Some styles fit both men and women.
- Slip last construction.
The denim upper is made from a strong cotton fabric which is dyed and woven.
Material may be cleaned using a soft, clean cloth.
Flannel is a material constructed with non-woven, compressed, synthetic fibers. This material provides a warm, cozy look and feel.
Material may be spot cleaned using a damp cloth.
Klogs - "The World's Most Komfortable Shoe"™
Klogs has always had one goal - to be "The World's Most Komfortable Shoe"™. This has been their mission since they molded their first "WOW" Komfort polyurethane Klog in 1999. Since then they have added new brands, each with their own unique qualities and styles, to enhance the Komfort experience for their customers.
Rest assured, you will find "WOW" Komfort in every style. All of their brands are designed with outsoles and footbeds made from a proprietary polyurethane formula that provides exceptional shock absorption and superior energy return.